10 Reasons you need a bespoke personalised magazine or newspaper of your own
- A bespoke magazine or newspaper has been proven to guarantee an increase in business revenue, through increased customer recruitment.
- You can kiss goodbye to the days when your business was cluttered with multiple leaflets, gathered from unrelated suppliers or organisations.
- The magazines will help you advertise your own services and market yourself directly to your customer base.
- You can educate your customers through its high quality, informative, understandable, journalistic content.
- Make savings on printing costs, as one magazine will replace messy new referral packs, newsletters, leaflets, brochures etc.
- It is a great penetrative public relations tool, which is more readily accepted by other referral sources, because a well-produced magazine is viewed positively (local businesses and others do not like giving out your leaflets but will hand out a high quality magazine).
- Your magazine will become recognised as a trusted opinion source, further cementing your reputation, because customers will associate you as a reputable service provider.
- It serves as a reference guide, which your readers can utilise and keep over a long period of time. Research proves that magazines are kept for years, whereas leaflets are discarded within days or weeks. By using it as a staff training manual, you can harmonise the information / advice given to
- Today’s customer does extensive research prior to visiting your business. It is smarter to participate in the research process by sending them copies of your magazine before a consultation.
- An optional self-referral sheet can be used for data capture, enabling potential customers to submit their personal information directly to you.
Smiles & Faces magazines and newspapers are available as digital/electronic e-Magazine / e-Newspaper or in a printed format.