Smiles & Faces have released a demonstration version of their ‘Invisible Braces - Focus on Invisalign’ magazine. The magazine will guide you through the personalised elements and unique benefits that these powerful marketing tools offer when promoting your practice and personal profile.
Every page of the demo magazine contains the same great, relevant, patient friendly information that your own personalised version would have. The magazine demonstrates all the key features and benefits, that have conveniently been highlighted through the use of ‘post-it-note’ styled pointers.
Browse the demonstration version of the magazine to see for yourself the fully customised and personalised element of the magazine. Read the educational, informative patient focused articles with actionable reader friendly and motivational material, that is all referred back to you!
Invisible Braces, focus on Invisalign - 100 pages of personalised, branded, patient orientated information, dedicated to Invisalign braces.
- Smaller "handbag-sized" magazine for convenience (168mm x 245mm)
- Bespoke cover design
- Back cover full page practice advert
- 2 Practice specific adverts
- 4 Adverts from the Smiles & Faces bank with practice details
- 19 Informative and detailed articles written by experts, patients and journalists
- 8 full pages to showcase your doctor, practice and staff profiles and testimonials
- Opportunity to mention your lead clinicians, skills and qualifications
- Testimonials to prove your promises to provide excellent treatment
- Doctors profile showing images and the opportunity to showcase qualifications and offerings
- Detailed profile of your practice to create an interest in your facilities
- Impact creating images, profiles and qualifications of other members of staff
- Location page with full contact details and a clear map
- Option for a personalised comprehensive appointment request form, encouraging responses from your magazine readers
- Patient key dates, notes and treatment calendar
Invisible Braces, focus on Invisalign - Pricing options
to your door step
You can customise any article at a cost of £150 ( $245* | 170 €* ) per page. *All costs subject to exchange rate fluctuations.